The APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Genevieve Heath Memorial Student Travel Award supports the attendance of Student Members of the College’s Queensland Section at a neuropsychology conference held either nationally or internationally and in doing so supports the continued professional development of student in neuropsychology.
- The Queensland Section of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists is responsible for administering the Award and for funding of the Award.
- The Committee of the Queensland Section of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists will appoint a selection committee of at least three (3) members from the Queensland Section of the College to be responsible for selecting an appropriate Award winner.
- The Award will be presented at the Queensland Section of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists’ Christmas function traditionally held in December.
- Nominees must be current Student Members of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
- Nominees must be resident in Queensland.
- Nominees must be enrolled either on a full time or part time basis in an APAC accredited post graduate program in clinical neuropsychology.
- Nominees can self nominate or be nominated by another individual who holds membership in the Queensland Section of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
- Each nominee is required to submit an abstract which has been accepted as a paper or poster at a clinical neuropsychology conference during the year in which the Award is offered.
In judging nominees for the Award, the committee will have regard to the following criteria:
- whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria for the Award;
- that the abstract has a high level of relevance in the area of neuropsychological research or clinical practice;
- and that the abstract demonstrates a high level of written communication skills – ie clearly stated abstract and description of the presentation.
Value of the award
Successful candidates for an APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Genevieve Heath Memorial Student Travel Award will receive an award of $300 and be presented with a certificate.
Nominations close date to be advised.
Member Groups Administrator (Colleges)
Tel: 03 8662 3300