The APS Events Calendar is a member service. Its purpose is to provide members with information about continuing professional development and other relevant events.
The Events Calendar contains CPD and other events organised by the APS, the APS Members Groups and APS members. Non-APS members and organisations with an interest in psychology and psychological issues have also been able to list events.
Process for listing an event:
- For APS Member Group Committees: Events submitted on behalf of APS Member Groups by the relevant and current Committee members will be approved for listing on the Calendar within 5 working days. If you need support from the Events Team with registration for the Event, please email email@example.com.
- For events by non-APS Member groups: Select "Other" as the Event Category. Due to the high volume of these listing requests, approvals may take 15 working days.
- All Events submitted are subject to the Events Calendar Terms and Conditions.
Please note that the Events Calendar is currently under review.
APS CPD Approval
The Events Calendar shows two types of CPD approval (formerly labelled “endorsement”):
- APS Institute CPD refers to CPD opportunities offered by the APS Institute.
- APS College CPD refers to College-specific CPD events submitted on behalf of an APS College. Relevant forms for requesting College CPD approval are available on the APS Member Groups website in the Committee Hub.
Information for events submitters
Required fields are marked with ( * )