There are many ways you can get involved in Psychology Week 2016.
- Run an event with an interesting speaker discussing a topical issue, or some fun activities that bring psychological knowledge and tools to life
- Attend a psychology week event
- Share information on social media from the APS social media channels
- Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #PsychWeek
- Engage your friends, family and other networks
- Take the opportunity to learn something new about psychology
- Harness your knowledge and record a podcast or vodcast that provides advice or insights that can benefit the community
- Write an opinion piece or advice article for your local paper, workplace website or for a targeted publication
Share details among your network and with you friends, family and colleagues by writing about your event or display, ideally with photos, and upload details to your social media accounts.